All personal information saved at www.wobblingwilly.com will be handled with utmost care. The information that we store will not be sold, shared or used for any purposes other than processing your order at Wobbling Willy. Personal information will be saved for order history purpose only.
Your email address might be used for informing you about special offers and other marketing activities only related to Wobbling Willy.
Wobbling Willy does not keep its customers payment card details.
By placing an order at Wobbling Willy you agree to that your personal information are processed on the website. Below is how your personal information are used.
What kind of data are we handling
– First name and last name
– Shipping information (e.g. address)
– Contact details (e.g. e-mail address, phone number)
– Uploaded photos
– Website visitor behavior
How we collect data
– Information you provide yourself by placing an order or contacting customer service
– By cookies
Why are your personal information stored
– For the functionality of the website and processing orders (e.g. order emailing, proof emailing, order delivery)
Who sees and uses your personal information
– Persons with permissions (e.g. order system administrator)
– Subcontractors (e.g. order operations)
– Shipping company (e.g. UPS)
How long are data stored
– If the website ends, all information are deleted automatically
– Information are anonymized after 12 months
– You have the right to delete, edit or request individual information
Contact us at email@example.com
We use session cookies to keep track of your shopping cart. If you set your browser to reject cookies the webshop will not be able to recognize your cart.
Required strictly necessary - sessions cookies
Temporary cookies that are stored temporary in your webbrowser and will be deleted when the webbrowser is closed.
– Remember your shopping basket
– Remember where you are in the order process
Third-party - persistent cookies
Persistent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device until you choose to delete them or when they expire.
– Track website visitor traffic via Google Analytics
– Cookie consent